Ginny Hamilton, RYT, RMP
Pain specialist, yoga instructor, and Reiki Master Practitioner Ginny Hamilton helps people release pain, realize habits causing pain, and revitalize healthy habits for painless living.
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) 200 hour certification from Bo Forbes’ Elemental Yoga Mind-Body Teacher Training
- Integrated Positional Therapy Levels I – III with Lee Albert, certification in process
- Reiki Master Practitioner from Pioneer Valley Reiki
- Ongoing study with Yoga Master Arthur Kilmurray
- Over twenty years professional experience in campaign organizing and policy advocacy
- Extensive experience designing curricula and training professionals, service recipients, and adult learners
- Former Executive Director, Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston, Former Policy Director, MA Coalition for the Homeless
- Graduate of Tufts University
- Member Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member International Association of Reiki Practitioners (IARP)
- Member Kripalu Yoga and Ayurveda Association (KYAA)
- Member Yoga Alliance (YA)*
- Fully Insured
* The therapeutic components of my teaching are based on my study of Integrated Positional Therapy and Reiki, not derived from my status as an RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry.