Ginny Hamilton, RYT, RMP, Certified Integrated Positional Therapy Professional
Pain specialist, yoga instructor, and Reiki Master Practitioner Ginny Hamilton helps people release pain, realize habits causing pain, and revitalize healthy habits for painless living.
Read more about her work in this article in The Reminder, published November 10, 2017.
- Certified Integrated Positional Therapy Professional in the Albert Protocol for Muscle Pain Relief, based on the Jones Technique
- Reiki Master Practitioner from Pioneer Valley Reiki, teaching apprenticeship in process
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) 200 hour certification from Bo Forbes’ Elemental Yoga Mind-Body Teacher Training
- Ongoing study with Yoga Master Arthur Kilmurray
- Over twenty years professional experience in campaign organizing and policy advocacy
- Extensive experience designing curricula and training professionals, service recipients, and adult learners
- Former Executive Director, Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston, Former Policy Director, MA Coalition for the Homeless
- Graduate of Tufts University
- Member Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member International Association of Reiki Practitioners (IARP)
- Member Yoga Alliance (YA)*
- Fully Insured
* The therapeutic components of my teaching are based on my study of Integrated Positional Therapy and Reiki, not derived from my status as an RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry.