Please join Personal Trainer Brandon Wawrzonek and me at the Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Thursday April 7, 2016 7:15 am – 9:00 am at the Courtyard Marriott in Hadley
- 31 million Americans experience low-back pain at any given time.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work.
- Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain—and that’s just for the more easily identified costs.
Whether your concern is workplace productivity, athletic performance, or personal comfort, pain prevention strategies are a worthwhile investment.
Come join us for an informative, interactive and fun presentation! Register online.
What to expect:
- Presentation, demonstration and practice of cutting edge techniques for pain relief, injury prevention and optimal performance
- Good habits and postures that keep you out of pain
- A discussion of causes and cures for persistent neck, shoulder, and/or low back pain.