30, 45 and 60 minute online lessons available via Zoom video conferencing. Contact me to learn more.
I’m so pleased to be part of the Learn It Live online wellness community. With hundreds of live classes monthly and thousands of on demand programs from expert instructors in meditation, nutrition, energy healing and more, there’s always something new to learn and explore for your health and wellbeing.
My current Learn it Live workshop schedule:
Tuesday, January 19th @ 11am ET Simple Solutions for Pain Relief: Daily 5 Body Balancers
Tuesday, January 26th @ 11am ET Simple Solutions for Pain Relief: Low Back & Hips
Tuesday, February 2nd @ 11am ET Simple Solutions for Pain Relief: Neck & Shoulders
I recommend signing up IN ADVANCE, since there are a few steps to set up your account. To join, follow any of the links above, then use the Sign Up/Register button in the top right of your screen. Membership is $1 for the first month – use code “OneforOnein21” at checkout to claim this discount. Then you can either keep your membership for $7.95 or cancel it at any time.
ONLINE LIVE INSTRUCTION: Fridays 10:00 – 11:15 Drop In Gentle Yoga Classes at Serenity Yoga in South Hadley
- First, create your free account with Serenity Yoga Studio through MindBody Online. This is how you will sign up and pay for class
- Next, create a free account with Zoom & download the Zoom app to your phone, tablet, or computer. Please do this well in advance of class time! This is how you will see me – & I will see you – for the live stream class
- Sign up online at least 30 minutes before class starts. Serenity’s Virtual Studio web page has the current schedule for virtual classes as well as instructions for how this will work
- Drop in $18 ($15 seniors, students, active military and veterans)
- New member specials, class cards and memberships available
- Accessible postures varied to meet your needs, connected through breath and fluid movement
- Ginny’s gentle classes help relieve pain and restore energy
- Suitable for all ages & abilities
Private yoga lessons by appointment
New to yoga? Recovering from an illness or injury? Looking to develop a personal practice or to take your existing practice to a new level?
Together we can design a home practice to meet your current needs and explore modifications to practice safely in any studio class.
Our one-on-one sessions may include: yoga postures (asana), therapeutic and restorative postures, hands-on assists, breathing exercises (pranayama), and meditation.