Spring 2019 Public Teaching Schedule
New class begins April 3rd! Slow Flow Yoga Wednesdays 11:30 – 12:30 at Serenity Yoga in South Hadley
- Drop in $18 ($15 seniors, students, active military and veterans.)
- New member specials, class cards and memberships available.
- Mats and props provided.
- Accessible postures varied to meet your needs, connected through breath and fluid movement.
- Designed to bring your body into balance.
- All levels welcome!
Drop In Gentle Yoga Classes at Hadley Yoga Studio Fridays 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Hadley Yoga Studio at Hadley Health Center 234 Russell St 2nd Fl. (Rte 9 in Hadley, across from Wildwood BBQ.)
- Drop in sliding scale $14-20.
- Mats and props provided.
- Gentle postures designed to bring your body into balance, varied to meet your needs.
- Breathing, mindfulness, and humor.
- Suitable for every – body.
- Come play!
Registration is open for Hadley Yoga Studio spring semester. Pre-register before 3/29 & save!
March-April Yoga Solutions for Painless Living Series is full. Please check back for May dates Thursdays 7:30 – 8:45 p.m at Serenity Yoga in South Hadley
Do you struggle with recurring pain? Are you simply tired of daily aches and pains? In this series, we will:
Practice specific yoga sequences designed to bring your body into balance.
Learn what to lengthen & what to strengthen to keep your body in balance.
Experience lasting relief from low back pain, sciatica, rotator cuff/shoulder pain, knee pain, and more.
Gain simple tools you can do yourself to stay pain free, long into the future, no matter when or where your pain returns.
$108/student for the 6 week series. Pre-registration is required for this small group class. March-April Yoga Solutions for Painless Living Series is full. Please check back for May dates.
Everyone can learn Reiki. Reiki I Practitioner training
Dates: Friday May 10 6 – 9 pm and Saturday, May 11, 9:30 – 5:00
Cost: $150 Pre-registration is required. Contact me to register today!
Location: South Hadley. Registered participants will be sent program details and directions.
Reiki I training includes a specific Reiki treatment called an attunement to unblock your energy channels. You then learn how to use Reiki for yourself and others.
- History and philosophy of Reiki
- Specific attunement treatment
- Practice giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment
- Chair Reiki
- Self Reiki
- Comprehensive manual
Private yoga lessons by appointment
New to yoga? Recovering from an illness or injury? Looking to develop a personal practice or to take your existing practice to a new level?
Together we can design a home practice to meet your current needs and explore modifications to practice safely in any studio class.
Our one-on-one sessions may include: yoga postures (asana), therapeutic and restorative postures, hands-on assists, breathing exercises (pranayama), and meditation.